Home remedies for blackheads
Home remedies for blackheads,Well, at any age you may have a problem with blackheads, but in adolescence and adolescence, this problem is most commonly encountered by young people. Caused by the accumulation of soil and dead cells in the [root gland pit].
Factors such as hormonal changes in the body, excessive use of cosmetic products, improper skin care, studies and genetics can be the main causes of this problem. They can also appear on the neck, arms, and shoulders, and if not treated regularly, they can spread to the entire body in pandemic form.
While there are many types of treatments for blackheads, many types of medicines, creams, lotions, etc. are available in the market, but the best treatments are homemade recipes containing natural ingredients on many of the ingredients in your kitchen. And can easily be prepared at home and with these you can treat blackheads within a few days.
Baking soda is a very effective remedy for blackheads and acne. It is extremely effective in cleansing the skin with dead skin and dirt.
• Mix two tablespoons of baking soda and mineral water thoroughly and make a paste • Apply this paste to the affected area and gently massage it.
• Let this mask dry for a while before washing.
• Repeat this procedure once or twice a week
Cinnamon is used to remove and protect blackheads
• Mix one teaspoon of powdered cinnamon with one teaspoon of lemon juice. If you want, add a pinch of ginger powder to it. Let it soak and then rinse with fresh water.
• Another way is to mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder into a teaspoon of pure honey and make a thick paste. Apply it to the affected area and keep it all night. Wash it with plain water in the morning. Repeat this procedure for ten days for best results.